booking terms & conditions
Terms and conditions of booking a surf lesson with SSS Surf School:
- When booking a lesson, payment is taken by SSS Surf School Ltd.
- A customer waiver form must be completed and signed before a person can take part in any lessons or trips we run. This can be done online or at the school. SSS Surf School does not accept any liability for loss caused by failure to complete the waiver declaration form.
- SSS Surf School requires 100% of the total course cost when making a booking. SSS Surf School have the right to cancel a person’s place on the course if full payment is not received.
- All participants must arrive 20 minutes before the lesson is due to start to ensure all administration is completed and allow time for changing.
- All participants must bring their own swimming gear and towels with them.
- Wetsuits, boots, gloves, hoods and surf boards are provided by SSS.
- SSS Surf School equipment will be used for the activity, unless previously agreed.
- If any SSS Surf School equipment is lost or damaged during the lesson a member of SSS Surf School should be informed straight away. Payment will be required for any repairs and replacements of damaged or lost equipment.
- All participants must follow the instructor’s safety directions and decisions.
- SSS operates in all weather conditions unless it is deemed unsuitable or unsafe by the instructor.
- SSS accepts no responsibility for personal injury or loss of property and recommends you have your own insurance.
- A refund is possible in case of accident or illness only (upon proof of medical consultation).
website usage terms & conditions
- Whilst SSS Surf School has tried to ensure the validity of the information included on this website SSS Surf School does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy or reliability of the information provided or the results of its use.
- This website contains material which is owned by us – this includes the design, layout, text content, and graphics (including photographic images). Reproduction of this material is prohibited, in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms.
- This website includes some external links to other websites, including to membership organisations, and sponsors. The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website. Users should therefore be aware that they click on external links at their own risk and the owners of this website cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links.
- SSS Surf School is not liable for any damages of any kind arising out of, or relating to, the use of this website.